Friday, December 3, 2010

Leftover Turkey Enchilada

I had some turkey leftover from when I made our turkey this year for Thanksgiving so I made Bird Chili using that. I get into these moods and make the same thing over and over again... my poor husband is such a good sport when it comes to my experimenting cooking.

That was 2 nights ago. I usually individually freeze my leftovers for lunches for me during the week but I was really wanting enchiladas so I used the Bird Chili for my filling. It turned out really good! I like how spicy it was combined with the enchilada sauce I poured over it- and topped it off with some sour cream and salsa. Super easy- especially with not having to make the filling!



Ingredients:
5-6 flour tortillas
Bird Chili for filling
1 can enchilada sauce
1 c. shredded cheese


Directions:
Put a scoop of filling in each tortilla. Roll up and place seam down in a greased baking dish. After all tortillas are done, pour enchilada sauce over and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes. Top with sour cream and salsa.
Serves 4

No comments:

Post a Comment